Sunday, June 10, 2012

IFoodEx 2012 Day 2

First Time CHT Soap User 

Allan with Successful Branding Consultant & Ex Beauty Queen

Loyal User of  CHT Soap

Another Loyal User; RM50 purchase free paper bag. Oh! She got 3!

Winner Speed Rush II

Winner Speed Rush II

CHT co sponsor hampers for all events in IFoodEx 2012

Can u see the CHT soap?

Now can u see it?

Speed Rush II Part 1

Speed Rush II Part 1

Speed Rush II

Speed Rush II

Overall Winner for Speed Rush II Part 1

Group Photo for Speed Rush II

Tomorrow Part 2


   Today CHT got the opportunity to meet lot of first time users in IFoodEx 2012. I were told the same phrase over and over again.
   " I have read bout the soap long time ago in newspapers but Don't know how to find it"
   "I saw the flyers and TV advertisement but don't know where to find it"
Well, I need to work out a good solutions for this. Help me think, my dear blogspot reader friends.
Tomorrow last day. See you soon.