Saturday, November 15, 2014

5th OIC World Biz Nov 2014

Booth 3228 OIC World Biz Expo

Before the start of Expo

My FB friends and of course my regular users.

Repeat Users. The lady on the right is from Palestine booth.
She bought a few times during these 4 days the Lipas
Repellent.

Repeat Users. The left lady brought her family on the
 last day to buy more.

Repeat users. Thank you for the support!

Left: He bought before and also tried other brands( he told me
that they claimed its the best) BUT lastly its still CHT™
Sabun Ajaib™ that works wonder for his skin disease.
Right: The cute lady came back for more.

Left: Repeat customer that introduce to all her colleagues
after washing her hair, her hair drop less.
Right: Bought on first day, after using for a few days,
found that her face no more itch every morning. Keep
recommending to her colleagues and my booth visitors!
Thank you both for the support & recommendations!

She brought her family to buy more!

PWTC supporters! See you next month, Bros. 
   Even though this is B2B Expo, but less people visit because of weekdays and from 10am to 7pm only. One of my customer placed an order and went to my hotel to take at night.  

   No worry, KL people. I will be there in PWTC again next month from 19th to 21st December 2014. See you there! Oh. Its weekend!