Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Penang PISA Good Response!








   Thank You Penang Users for supporting CHT Products for so long! Met quite a lot of users that been using for more than 5 years.
Also meet a few customers that had bought imitation Sabun Ajaib.
Well, don't like to comment much because my CHT Sabun Ajaib speak for itself. True color, GREEN with CHT logo! I just happily guide them to pharmacy near them. 
   #LipasRepellent and #CHTSabunAjaib sold out Sunday before 5pm! Thank You also for your concerns. I seldom go to wet market in Penang because I have lot of things to do @CHT factory and roadshows.

   Georgetown Pharmacy carry Lipas Repellent, MBA (Million Balm Ajaib) and also my famous CHT Sabun Ajaib! Replenish your stocks there! 

   Thank You again for believing me and supporting me all this while. Now CHT Sabun Ajaib is venturing into Sabah and Sarawak market, and hopefully Brunei and neighboring Borneo.