Thursday, July 23, 2015

Korea Day 2015 MidValley

Regular users: 1 dozen of #CHTSabunAjaib purchased.

Came back for #SabunAjaib & #GingerOrangeMagicLotion

Left: My regular user that came back to buy 3 bottles of
#PimpleCream & #H2OEssence
Right: #CHT Regular user came back to buy #MBA &
1 dozen of #CHTSabunAjaib

Familiar faces of #CHTSabunAjaib users

Left: Regular user came back for 2 dozen #CHTSabunAjaib
Right: Back for 1 dozen. Thank you both 4 da support!

Regulars that came back for 1 dozen #CHTSabunAjaib

Repeat users! Thank you for the thumbs up!

Left: You just need both hands to carry so much soaps!
Right: My regular customer too.

45pcs of #LipasRepellent #NIRA and 1 dozen of
#CHTSabunAjaib. Thank you for #believing me fr previous expo.

Cute regular users that noticed my presence in MidValley
thru my FB Fan Page. Thank you! 45pcs #LipasRepellent
and 1 dozen #CHTSabunAjaib. Thank you for the support!

Tested #GingerOrangeMagicLotion, and came back to buy
more. Also stock up #CHTSabunAjaib 1 dozen.

True Believer of #LipasRepellent #NIRA.
A pic says a thousand words. And thank you for helping me
promoting this effective #bullet to booth visitors.

My regular user Kak Nurul and her husband came on the second
day of raya to buy 45pcs of #LipasRepellent. Selamat Hari Raya.
And thank you for support all this while. I have lot of your pics lo.
So happy...

   It's a very interesting event organised by the Korean in MidValley. So many shows to see. So many Korean food to taste and so many Korean to watch. This is a very successful event.

   So many people ask me, "ur products from Korea?"
"Korean Boss lo", I replied, easy explanation.
  Its my Korean friend that take 1 booth for me or else cannot do business here lo. Its good to have a circle of Multinational and Multiracial Friends. Positive Friendship.

Thank you for your support my regular customers. See you soon on 31st July to 2nd August 2015 at MidValley for the Tastefully Food Fair. Another 1 week plus.