Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Post Tawau Expo Sept 2016

Fuyoo...they bought total 108pcs. Another 36pcs not in pic
but I secretly took her pic from the back! And when she
helped me promote to other visitors. TQ so much.

Another family with 1 ctn purchase of Sabun Ajaib Premium
and other CHT products. TQ so much.
This is the lady which helped me sold 50pcs and 36pcs
on her hand. The shy lady.

Came back 2 days in a row. TQ for the support!

One happy family. Their kid pimples gone! The mom use
whitening seaweed soap & father testing 13 Herbs Hair Shampoo

Thank you for the thumb up. And another shy lady.
Bought twice 2 dozens.

Thanks for the pictures. The parents so shy...

Pimples cured from previous expo bought. See me so happy.
Right: Back for more. TQ

Thank you for helping me promote my products to visitors.
I am so happy Tawau users so "warming"

TQ so much.

Pay money without taking anything. Need to wait me post!