Monday, May 25, 2015

Mines Selangor Roadshow 2015

Left: Familiar face, Kak Nurul. Her son is the regular customer
of CHTSabunAjaib. Right: One of the exhibitor that is now a
regular user of #CHTSabunAjaib

Regular Users. Bought on first day the #LipasRepellent because
they used before, then came back on the last day to buy
#CHTSabunAjaib 1 dozen! The wife found relief for her skin
problem. 

My regular users

Left: Her friend send her 1 pc of  #CHTSabunAjaib to her from
Penang and they loved using it. They asked me is it the same?
I showed them my face packing and wala, 1 dozen they bought.
Right: My regular user from Instant, we always meet during
Expo, & he always supporting me. Thank you!

Left: My regular users from Putrajaya. TQ Bro!
Right: My Bro, Andrew from Penang. TQ for the support!

Regular Users

Left: Been using #MBA for awhile. Found relief for
her skin problem.
Right: Sweet couple came back to buy lot of #LipasRepellent

My regular customers. TQ for the support!

Came back to buy 1 dozen of #CHTSabunAjaib on the last day.
They bought on first day to try and love it. Back for more!